Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Student Services

High School Summer School for students needing to recover credits will be available at select high schools (http://bit.ly/SummerSites) for students currently enrolled in District schools. Eligibility for students will be based upon numerous factors, and families should contact their respective school counselors to determine their best option. Summer school begins June 16 and ends July 18. Eligible students will have the opportunity to take two classes beginning at 8 a.m. and ending at 1:30 p.m. with a half-hour break between classes when meals will be served.
In order to maximize the achievement and well-being of students, our multi-disciplinary team of professionals will collaborate with schools, families, Educational Service Centers, and communities to deliver quality health, mental health, and human services (Learning Support) in an equitable manner accessible by all students.

LAUSD  offers many services for students attending school from Human services to summer programs this services would benefit me in many ways for example if I were to fail any of my classes I would have the opportunity to take them in the summer and not fail that particular class. I would probably use a service that would benefit me someway but none of the ones I found grabbed my attention. But I would want to work in the summer so I could have something good to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment