Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1
1. I liked several things about this class but mainly the fact that we had SSS they really taught me many things and are going to help me make good decisions in life.
2. The one and only thing I didn’t like about this class was how we only researched medical careers. The fact that I didn’t change seats a sat in the same area for the whole school year it was really sad I didn’t get to communicate or meet my other classmates somehow.
3. I would recommend for this class to simply give us the opportunity to do more projects and having to work as groups so we could meet other classmates not the same people from our row.
4. I defiantly did do my best every time I had the opportunity to CTR I didn’t specially because this is the class were I was taught to CTR and commit myself to do it. For example there was a couple of times when people wouldn’t exit out their work and I could’ve easily copied and paste but no I just saved it and did my own work because it’s called cheating and I didn’t want to risk my grade and not learn anything.
5. To be honest I don’t read it daily but I do read it when I have time or in class.
6. I’m getting there every time I do anything I don’t supposed to I remind myself that I do want to be a CTR person so I don’t CTW.

7. I would always remember the SSS they were really inspiring like choosing the right and how to be responsible, honest etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment