Friday, September 26, 2014

Student Success Statement

                 Obedience
 “When obedience becomes our goal, it’s no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block”
  

                  By: James E. Faust 




Reflection : 
  This quote its really Relatable because i have been through that . For example when i was a little girl i would not want to listen to my mother she would make me pick up my toys and always say thank you when i received something. I hated picking up my toys it just made me waste my playing time but in the past years i have realized that being obedient is actually i good thing because if you do you're going to get used to it and it won't bother you doing good you're actually going to feel proud of yourself. Now i really like leaving everything clean and organized.  


No comments:

Post a Comment