Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success Statement
 The 3 questions
1.    Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best?
3.    Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
À                   “If the answers to these questions are Yes, there is no way you can fail it.”

                        By: Lou Holtz
Reflection

I think that if you always try and do what you can and try your best to do what’s right for you then you just have to take full responsibility for your actions for example if you don’t treat people the way they would love to be treated than don’t expect for them to treat you different .You’re going to be treated just like you treat them. Also you want to be trustworthy for people to trust you and rely on you because there’s going to be times when you would need to trust someone and if you don’t have anyone you’re going to regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment