Thursday, January 15, 2015


Student Success Statement
“Every time I've done something that doesn't feel right, it has ended up not being right.”


           By: Mario Cuomo
Reflection

I defiantly agree with this quote because if you do something that’s not right of course you’re not going to feel right. At the end it’s not going to be right too. So if you know something doesn’t feel right “why do it” so always follow your instinct. For example when I was five years old I wanted money and my mother wouldn’t want to give me money so I decided to get 4 dollars out of her wallet days passed and I felt bad she asked me but I acted like if I didn’t know. Then I confessed because I didn’t feel right till then I promised myself if it doesn’t feel right to not do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment