Thursday, January 22, 2015

Travel Writer
Duties and Responsibilities
Travel writers have the ability to make faraway destinations feel like they are only a page away for captivated readers. These writers traverse the globe in search of fascinating places that will pique the interest and curiosity of their audience.
Salary
Median Salary (2014) $37,057 (freelance writers)
Education
 Bachelor's degree in English, journalism or related field may be helpful to becoming a travel writer.

Reflection

I would definitely love to become a freelance travel writer because I like to write and mainly because my dream goal is to travel around the world  to go to places I haven’t went in my previous years of life and simply to observe nature and all the beautiful places God has created with his precious imagination.  

No comments:

Post a Comment