Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Reflection

I think its really nice and touching what Miles did because he even said it he wanted to buy a video game if I would've found it I’m pretty sure I would've kept them that’s why I’m really proud of him. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have my father with me and not appreciating that makes me feel guilty. At times you don’t appreciate what you have in front of you until you lose it I hope that’s not my case. I’m going to start doing what’s right following my heart just like Miles did. HE remembered his dad once he see the soldier and did what he thought was right and just followed his heart. I also think it’s really touching how he didn't get to meet his father but I’m pretty sure his dad is really proud of him and his watching over him all the way from heaven.









No comments:

Post a Comment