Friday, February 20, 2015

Reflection

It’s really amazing what she did  there is little amount of people that would've done the same thing  and the fact that she didn't
 even have to think about it twice but instead immediately called the police and reported that she had found $3600.Even thought I don’t know her I’m really proud of her and wished to tell her faced to faced what great role model she is. I think that God put a test and she easily passed it because it’s obvious she reads the bible and believes in God. So I think we need more people like her in this world. Just to think about the fact that probably the old man might use the money for something really important that the money had to be used for. I hope the old man gets the money back because according to my knowledge they were looking for him but I don’t know if he got it back so blessed Rachelle for doing something really impressive.



No comments:

Post a Comment