Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Careers in Different Countries
Canoe/Kayak instructor: France is home to an amazing number of beautiful rivers, so if it’s water sports that float your boat, then there should be opportunities for you.
Russia’s oil and gas sector: The country’s largest foreign investors.
Chef at the Australian Residence: The Australian Ambassador in Moscow is seeking a full time restaurant-trained Chef skilled in both European and Asian cuisine.
Business Engineer: If you would want to join any business careers then China is the place you are looking for because basically China is the place where they make and sell.
Reflection:
Yes I think I would love to work in a different country rather than California because I think it would be really fun and I would meet new people and live in a different environment. Also because I like to explore and that means working in a different country then I’ll go for it. If God gives me the opportunity to work in another country then I would probably go to Spain, Hawaii, or London. The reason why is because I like how to speak and I would love to taste different foods and go different places.



No comments:

Post a Comment