Monday, March 2, 2015

Reflection

Mitch a 15 year old boy state champion loved his father so much that he was determined to practice every day even if there wasn't practice to be able to make it to the finals and he did. He did it because he knew probably his father wasn't going to be there next year to watch him win. When I put myself in his shoes it makes me realizes how grateful I should be that my father is healthy also my mother I’m blessed to have both of them by my side. He thought by winning he was going to make his father proud he did made him proud but not only that he also made him really happy and he even said it himself he was really emotional he was full of joy. His father had cancer and Mitch just wanted for them to forget about it for a moment and enjoy the time they had and the reasons because for him to be just a freshman and win the state championship is an absolutely great thing. He is a role model for younger kids that think that nothing is possible but no there wrong everything is possible if you put the effort and time like he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment