Friday, March 20, 2015

Zoologists
Duties and Responsibilities
Zoologists are life scientists who study animals, observing them in the laboratory and in their natural habitat. They study the origin and development of species as well as their habits, behaviors and interactions. Monitoring wildlife health and creating recovery plans and communicating with the public by conducting field trips to point out scientific, historic and natural features of a park.
Salary
The average salary range for a zoologist in the initial stages of his or her career is $30,000 to $45,000 per year. After five years of work experience, the range is $40,000 to $55,000 per year. After 10 years of work experience, the range is $45,000 to $65,000 per year. For senior zoologists (20 or more years of work experience), salary range is $55,000 to $80,000 per year.
Education
Zoology scientists who want to conduct independent research and make contributions to the zoo logic field of knowledge should aim for a Ph.D. This will enable them to research in a variety of settings, including academia. Alternatively, a master's degree in zoology or a related specialization is competitive for many government jobs. Some students earn both an M.S. and Ph.D., one after the other. Still others begin work with only a bachelor's degree, though doing so can constrict a bachelor's career options compared to a research-capable zoologist with a graduate education.
     



Reflection

I would really love to become a zoologist because I love animals and the fact that I would have the opportunity to go outside and explore their habitats it’s nice. Also because I don’t like being indoors it makes me feel suffocated like I’m not living the precious life God has provided me with. Since I love math even though today I took a test and I would most likely fail because I did everything wrong and had to erase everything and start all over and didn’t have enough time to finish it its really disappointing but it’s okay I won’t fail the whole class because I still have an A but I hope it doesn't go down to a B or C. I would just have to learn from my mistakes. I’m off topic but yes I think I could put my biology skills and math together to work in this career I think I would like to study. Life has no limits set your imagination free, dream big because big dreams make a men’s mind do big things-Bryan Tracy. All those quotes always inspired me that if I want to become something I will, probably I’m nothing right now but in the future I want to make a change to this society I don’t know how but I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment