Friday, March 20, 2015

Student Success Statement
“I Trust that my hard work will pay off”
     By: Tyler Haws

Reflection  

Well to begin with I think the videos I watched were really inspiring. The reason why is because they made me see things in a different perspective for example for him it was really divested to know that he didn't make it to the basketball team. So he decided to work hard because he knew what he wanted he knew he wanted to play basketball and you can straight out tell he wasn't gifted it wasn't his natural talent so he overcame it and now he is in the top. I think what also pushed him a little was the fact that his father was willing to spend two hours to practice with him during the summer. His faith in god is unexplainable because he knows his the best basketball player but instead he decided to go serve his mission he chose god over his favorite thing to do. I see him as my idol because he believes in god and also worked hard to achieve his goal and I guess that’s what I would want to do in the future not only focus in my goal but also serve God. Just like trusted that hard work would pay of he also had the perseverance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment