Monday, April 13, 2015

Oldest Person Ever
The world record holder:  JEANNE LOUISE CALMENT
When the world record was set? 04 AUGUST 1997




Shortest woman - living (mobile)
The world record holder: JYOTI KISANJI AMGE
When the world record was set? 16 DECEMBER 2011


Most modelling balloon sculptures made in one minute
The world record holder:  JOHN CASSIDY

When was the world record set? 21 NOVEMBER 2005


MOST WATERMELONS CHOPPED ON THE STOMACH IN ONE MINUTE



The world record that fascinated me the most was the most watermelons chopped on the stomach in one minute. I think it’s really interesting and I would like to see it myself how they do it. I wonder if it isn’t painful for the lady that’s laying down waiting for the guy to chop the watermelons on her stomachs.      The record is 25 watermelons in one minute, how cool. Yes I would like to break a record I mean it sounds really interesting and fascinating to know that you have done something extraordinary and you’re being awarded to do it. I still don’t know what I would like to do but probably I would soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment