Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Home Health Aide
Duties and Responsibilities
Performs home management tasks including housekeeping, laundry, shopping and errands and prepares and serves simple modified diets according to instruction and assists with feeding as necessary. They need to assists with bathing, dressing and grooming. Also with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet and transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair
Salary
$9.00 per hour
Education
There are no formal education requirements for home health and personal care aides, but most aides have a high school diploma.

Reflection

Yes I would like work in home health aide because I like taking care of elders and I think it would be really fun. In many ways they have stories to tell me and lessons and if I get close to them they would even give me advises and knowing that if something goes wrong with she or he I can be there to help them and if they need someone I would be there. Also there have been cases when their own children don’t want to deal with them so in that case I would be happy to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment