Friday, April 17, 2015

Medical Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
Clinical duties are taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the physician during the examination.
Salary
A Medical Assistant earns an average wage of $13.30 per hour.
Education
If you choose this path, here is what you need to do: Have a high school diploma or GED. The minimum educational requirement for medical assistants is a high school diploma or equivalency degree.


Reflection

I would probably like to become a medical assistant but I’m not sure it sounds pretty easy and the fact that it only requirements a high school diploma means it might be easy and I could learn new things. If I were to become a doctor working as an assistant might help me get there. So I hope God has a good future planned for me and I would like for this job to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment