Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress Post

I have written about 300 plus goals in my life planning book. I have proudly written 143 victories in my life planning Notebook. Every time I come to class I try my best to bring my book so I can be ready to read and wrote goals in it. They can either be long term or short term goals; I would really hope to write victory on the long term goals because I really want to do them one day. They are pretty interesting by the way and with the help of god I would write victory one day.day. I'm planning to write more and more until I don’t have no more space in my notebook. Mr. Haymore has taught me that if I want to make something I crave so much real I could and everything is possible. There some goals I would like to accomplish but I don’t write them down because their impossible and yes I heard the impossible can be possible if you put in hard work and determination. That’s true but I have a big imagination and sadly that’s what they are. Before I go to sleep I think of all my dreams I have and wonder which ones am I going to be able to make them come true. I’m pretty sure the ones I have written in my life planning notebook I would work hard to accomplish them but the rest I would just leave them as my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment