Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities
Marketing managers create goals, identify areas of strength and weakness within a company so these issues can be leveraged or better strengthened to reach the desired outcome for the business. All businesses are in business to make money. Marketing managers help businesses make money through communication with customers. A marketing manager performs many duties aimed at developing and implementing the long- and short-term marketing strategies of his employer. The broad scope of this task requires him to interact heavily with various departments of his firm, including research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and, in some industries, legal and compliance. Depending on the size of his organization, a marketing manager may also oversee a team of junior marketing professionals.
Salary
Marketing managers earned a median annual wage of $123,220 in 2013, according to the BLS.
Education
To be a marketing manager, you will need to have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other field related to the industry you work in. If you work while going to school, you may choose to get a business degree online.

Reflection
Yes I would defiantly love to become a marketing manager not only because the paying is really high but also because I’m interested and willing to work at it. I think it would be really fun I would not only be working but learning in some way new techniques to how to get the business to earn a profit because that’s the goal of every organization. The fact that I’m taking a college class every Saturday and its really interesting I’m just learning the basics of business but if I were to go to college I would like to get a major in business. I don’t want to sound ambitious even though I am but with all that money I would be earning I want to make my own business and if not an organization to help the poor like with money what can’t you do right? I think that I would spend every dollar wisely donating; giving to the people in need, church I have many goals to achieve and marketing would be one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment