Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Student Success Statement
                             Visualization-Imagination
                      “What you see is what you get”


                                         Anonymous
Reflection
This quote is trying to persuade the reader to be positive and look at yourself the way you would want to become. Meaning you see a dumb unsuccessful girl then that’s what you are going to be because you are going to start believing it and becoming it. So every time you look at the mirror stop and think what you want to become what your plans for the future are, look at yourself and start seeing something more because you could be anything you want. For example every time I see myself in the mirror I just see myself a regular teenager hoping to achieve her goals and now that think about I have to start thinking what I want and start being it because that’s the only way you are going to do something about it and make your dreams come true. I would want to see myself as a successful lady when I look at myself in the mirror I’m proud of myself and look back to just see everything I have accomplished.



No comments:

Post a Comment